City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 80707
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
As a developer in our group, you’ll be part of design, lead developers, and solve complex issues in a cutting edge React/Redux application.
What will your job look like?
We are the UI team who builds from scratch new application for catalog creation and maintenance. Our project contains many microservices who builds in Different Agile groups around the world.
Our team is responsible on the overall DevOps lifecycle. The software is written using React/Redux libraries, with many animation, modern CSS and SVGs. The entire code resides in multi git repos, and the CI/CD is running using Jenkins. Our application is cloud native, running inside a docker container.
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 6 years’ experience in a complex web framework.
- 6 years’ experience in HTMLCSSJS
- 3 years’ experience in ReactRedux
- Technical lead experience and solution design
- Experience in troubleshooting of web applications
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Strive for understanding the big picture involved in our project
Why you will love this job:
- You will join a highly talented scrum team responsible for developing a new product from scratch.
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies