Cyprus Job Market
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“MetLife”), is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world. Founded in 1868, MetLife is a global provider of life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management. Serving approximately 100 million customers, MetLife has operations in nearly 50 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit
MetLife is operating in Cyprus under the brand name MetLife Europe d.a.c offering Life, Accident & Health and Employee Benefit programs, since 1955.
Position Summary: Evaluates and examines Insurance Applications in order to determine relevant coverage, gathers data, and assesses risk related to qualifying a candidate for health/life insurance.
- Performs risk assessment for Individual Life, Individual & Group PA and Individual Medical Products;
- Gathers and assess background information, including reports and medical records from specialists where appropriate, in order to effectively assess the risk involved and to define the respective premium;
- Decides to accept, modify or reject an insurance application after scrutiny of all the required documents and studies regarding the risk involved;
- Develops information regarding evidence of insurability in coordination with Agency administrative staff and sales force;
- Prepares reports per underwriting department schedule;
- Cooperates with Agency administrative staff on clearance of pending applications, medical examinations etc.;
- Prepares reconciliations on timely first premium clearance monthly;
- Performs any other duties or responsibilities that may be deemed as necessary by the department or function i.e. Projects, System Enhancements etc.
- Prepares all necessary reports for the management or function;
- Complies with all internal policies and procedures of the company.
- University degree in Insurance/Economics/Mathematics or other relevant area;
- Minimum 2 years successful track record in a similar role; Insurance/Brokerage company experience Company would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of some basic medical terms is desirable;
- Experience with business correspondence;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Greek and English languages;
- Fluent computer user;
- Excellent analytical skills; accurate; consistent;
- Team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Resilient personality with the ability to promptly address multiple requests;
- Ability to follow deadlines;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance;
- Group Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance;
- Excellent and stable long-term career prospects;
- Position focused on the job training program;
Those interested are requested to send their CV to the email no later than 26th February 2021.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on any basis protected by the Law.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ασφαλιστικές εταιρείες
Η MetLife Inc. μέσω των θυγατρικών και των συνδεδεμένων εταιριών της, αποτελεί μία από τις μεγαλύτερες ασφαλιστικές εταιρίες Ζωής στον κόσμο…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 8 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 11 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 12 ημέρες