MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts – online/offline designs
- Produce design presentations including visual design, interaction design, design research and prototyping.
- Responsible for visually communicating the identity of the brand and ensuring it remains consistent across all mediums.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while maintaining keen attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to handle multiple design projects simultaneously and meet their deadlines.
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets for front-end developers to implement.
- Advanced experience in development software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design applications employing the highest quality standards and demonstrating attention to detail, typography and colour
- Expert understanding of Sketch, InVision, prototyping software and other related UX/UI design tools
- A digital portfolio showcasing innovative online/offline design, responsive web, user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices
- UI & UX experience, interface layout, interface design, visual design, interaction design, establishing visual guidelines
- Experience in user research, ability to analyse data & validate, before creating a solution
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Proactive, problem-solving abilities and the understanding to prioritise as deadlines change
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital channels
- Experience in designing iOS/Android app experiences from start to finish as a visual and UI designer with familiarity of iOS/Android development
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to create processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.