CYENS Centre of Excellence
CYENS Center of Excellence (formerly known as RISE) is pleased to announce that MuseumLab MRG is now accepting internship applications for VR Room facilitator/administrator.
Interns will be trained on how to use VR equipment in a museum setting. They will be expected to help users of the VR room to wear and adjust their headsets, make sure that all equipment is cleaned after every use, ensure there is internet connectivity at all times, supervise the operation of the VR equipment and be able to solve any minor technical problems they might occur.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
A number of paid Internship slots are offered for full-time or part-time engagement. Applicants must be available from May 17th to October 2nd 2021. Interns will be expected to give an open presentation of their work and findings before the end of their time with CYENS.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit via email to , using the subject line “Application: VR Room facilitator/administrator”, the following items:
1) A short statement of interest (max. 300 words) describing any relevant experience
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates
Applicants must be able to work in CYENS’ premises* in Nicosia and must be either:
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD);
- Early career individuals (who have graduated from university within the last year)
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa and/or work permit may be required
For any inquiries please contact .
- Basic computer skills
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
- Pleasant personality