Cyprus Job Market
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Liaise with our corporate team, suppliers and transport companies.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Use WMS/IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle.
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Implement and monitor carbon or environmental management, accounting, or audit systems.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Brief team leaders on a daily basis.
- Assisting with deliveries/dispatching/exports/imports
Warehouse Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Team Working skills.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock.
- Analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- A flexible approach to work as many warehouses operate shift patterns.
- Available to work extended hours.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Βιομηχανίες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες