Want to be part of the biggest digital powerhouse in Cyprus? Apply today and join a dynamic and exciting workplace at Tabs & Spaces.
Tabs & Spaces consists of goal-focused and result-driven individuals, with a diverse skill-set, positive attitude and an unconditional eagerness to learn, covering a range of services, consisting of company websites, media portals, eCommerce solutions, API and third-party integrations, custom systems, managed hosting services, web-based games and mobile apps.
The successful candidate will be building web-based applications and websites for commercial, non-profit, and government clients.
If you’re bright, eager to learn, and willing to help out in every way that you can, this could be the place for you to flourish regardless of what you know today. As much as anything we’re looking for people who have the desire to build things and the drive to do great work as part of a team.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity for a career in a fast-growing company
- Private medical health cover from your 1st day
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
- A pet-friendly workplace
- Other additional benefits
- Write good, clean, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with web designers to create usable websites for our clients
- Collaborate with the rest of the dev team to create, optimize, and uphold good development processes
- Fix bugs and issues on existing sites
- Proficient in PHP, including object-oriented PHP.
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
- Proficient in MySQL or other open-source database applications
- Experienced with version control (Git preferred) would be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Drupal 7/8 and experience writing custom modules will be considered a plus.
Preferred Qualifications (considered as an advantage)
- Familiarity with responsive web development and fluid grid designs.
- Familiarity with other programming languages and content management systems
- Familiarity with web services technologies such as REST and JSON (i.e. open graph, twitter, and other third party APIs)
- Familiarity with MVC design pattern
- Familiarity with Laravel PHP framework
- Familiarity with ReactJS or/and React Native
- Confident self-starter
- Great communication skills
- Initiative to solve problems on your own
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Immediate or near-term availability
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should send their CV to no later than Sunday, 6th of October 2019.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Κύπρος, Κύπρος (Λευκωσία)