Cyprus Job Market
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $130 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating superior and compelling designs for the web and offline that focus on our target audience and collaboratively build web pages from concept to production.
Will translate existing design concepts and ideas into professional page layouts and enhance and develop innovating web marketing campaigns. Will also have to create unique interfaces/applications (including Mobile) and landing pages and work closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
You will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Creating concepts and visual imagery for websites (GIF/HTML5) and offline and ensuring that they are in line with branding guidelines.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Constantly testing and improving the design of the websites and visual materials.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Participate in project initiations using creative whiteboard sessions, hand sketches and other tools.
- Manage the lifecycle of a project to take the brief, generate professional style guidelines and then turn it into ready-to-go HTML5 and CSS formats, in line with W3C standards and WAI guidelines (where appropriate), always taking into consideration UX.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites and visuals by enforcing content standards.
- Communicate status clearly, both written and verbal, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure the solution meets their needs.
- Update and complete all agreed electronic and paper documentation and systems to company agreed standards.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and participate in appropriate trainings to develop the necessary skills.
- Ensure a positive approach to challenges and provide open and honest feedback.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and the Company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and follow the documented company security policy.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Behave according to company values of responsibility, leadership, communication, quality, care, timeliness, creativity, commitment to customers and employees.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
Your role will be required to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a Web/Graphic Designer, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Good understanding of various content management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Self-motivated with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Extremely proactive.
- Always act professionally despite highly pressurized environment.
- BA/BS in Web/Graphic Design or related field or equivalent working experience.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care etc.
- 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to:
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…