Cyprus Job Market
The person has to have a good knowledge of Quickbooks as he/she will be responsible for the accounting/book-keeping of our clients’ Companies. He/She will be responsible for recording and maintaining a business’ financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices and payments.
- Knowledge of Software Quickbooks is a must
- Minimum working experience of 2 years.
- Understanding accounting best practice
- Data entry skills High attention to detail
- Preparation and submission of the relevant Vies, VAT and Moss applications.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in English and Geek language is a must; both oral and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, Outlook calendar etc.
- Positive Attitude/Well presented with friendly and polite personality
- Ability to work individually and/or part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Integrity and professionalism organization skills
- Work permit
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Remuneration package according to qualifications and experience
- Career Development prospects
- Dynamic and Pleasant work environment
- Modern working space at a convenient location in Limassol
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο