Cyprus Job Market
Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job:
Due to our current and continuous growth, we have opened an additional position and looking to recruit an Accounting professional who will be responsible for a number of accounting functions and will be adding further value to our Finance department.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Daily transactions / journal entries / reconciliations
- Accounting records in the system
- Maintaining invoices registry
- Reconciliation with the payment systems and alternative payment methods
- Assistance to client support unit on financial / settlements matters
- Responsible for payment of incoming invoices
- Other ad-hoc associated tasks as assigned by the Head of Accounting
Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Analytics or related field
- Accounting / Bookkeeping knowledge (LCCI higher) or ACCA partly qualified
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical skills and strong experience working with numbers
- Fluency in English is a must
- Efficient / organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Committed and with a good eye for detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in terms of the project and regulatory reporting
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Opportunities to work in new projects to be implemented
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Plea follow the link to apply for the position
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα