Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- Perform Development & Support activites for Data warehousing domain using ETL Tools and Technologies
- Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design & build Low Level Design. Perform application analysis & propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues
- Perform Development & Deployment. Should be able to Code, Unit Test & Deploy
- Creation necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases
- Handle Production Issues (Tier 2/3 Support) to resolve production issues & ensure SLAs are met
All you need is…
- 4+ Hands on in design and development of solutions using SAP Data services, IBM Data Stage (Workflows, Mapping, etc )
- 4+ Hands on in Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting
- 4+ Hands on SQL, PL/SQL. Ability to write complex SQL & performance tune them.
- 4+ Hands on with Databases like Oracle, Teradata
- Hands on file transfer mechanism (NAS, sFTP, etc.)
- Good problem solving & decision making skills
- Good communication skills within the team, site and with the customer
- Ability to stretch respective working hours when necessary, to support business needs
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure
- Consult when necessary with relevant parties, raise timely risks
- Effectively handle multiple and complex work assignments, while consistently deliver high quality work
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.