GRS are working with an innovative service provider who specialises in providing tailor-made solutions to the iGaming industry, and are seeking to hire a Payments & Reconciliation Officer to support the Finance Department. Based in their Limassol offices, the successful candidate must be an expert on data models, spreadsheets, and data analysis. If you would like to work within a dynamic & professional environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily reconciliations of all banks working with the group companies.
- Daily processing of any kind of payments relating to the expenses of all the companies.
- Weekly payment provider reconciliation and reconciling between the various internal and external platforms.
- Month end reconciliations of all platforms.
- Analyse the current process and suggest improvements to make it more efficient and independently determine transactions issues, investigate differences, perform multiple checks on available platforms and banks
- Understanding the link of entries between our system versus the subsystems and their impact on the reconciliation process.
- Be able to collaborate with cross functional teams to identify, quantify and mitigate financial mistakes.
- Assist with ad hoc project work within the finance department.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within finance
- Previous experience with dealing and reconciling payment providers will be considered as an advantage
- Understanding the principles of accounting and finance
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office software for data analysis and expertise on data models and spreadsheets data analysis
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, team events and other workspace perks.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
2 January 2021
+357 25 342720