Food & Beverage Manager – Luxury Resort in Cyprus
Must have multi-outlet experience
All-Inclusive resort background
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
Our client is a luxury resort in Cyprus, with beautifully designed bedrooms, multiple food and drinks offerings including International buffet, Fine dining restaurant; Cocktail lounge outlets; private dining and event space currently seeking a luxury resort experienced Food & Beverage Manager to lead its team.
As F&B manager you will be responsible
- The smooth running of the day to day operation and long term planning for successful operation.
- To achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals.
- To develop a team of professional F&B operative passionate and keen to learn
- Support and participate to the Success of the overall resort as part of the Senior Management team
- Develop the offering to trends and customer changing needs
- Responsible for the implementation, controlling and monitoring of Food Safety Management System; HACCP Policy; and other specific regulations.
- Be actively involved in the outlets’ promotional activities, creating new ideas to increase revenues and tempt the guests’ imagination
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and manage all finances to achieve the budget
- Must have luxury boutique / Resort background
- Previous All-Inclusive experience
- Ambitious, dynamic, self-motivated Food & Beverage professional
- Must have an Hospitality degree
- Minimum 5 years working within the Food & Beverage division and 3 years as F&B Manager (or similar)
- Computer literate
- Fluency in English
- Greek or a second European language is a plus
Interested in this great challenge? Contact with your updated CV