Cyprus Job Market
Aspon is a management consultancy dedicated to delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions to our clients. We provide services relating to Business Plans and Financing Support; Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Management; Environmental Management and Resource Efficiency; European Programs and Grants; Training; as well as services related to a bespoke pioneering web-based software (the 7 Toolkit) that we have developed on sustainability risk assessment for organisations and their supply chains/subsidiaries. We have an extensive network of global partners and work with the public and private sectors in Cyprus (where our headquarters are based), Greece, the Middle East and beyond.
We are seeking to recruit a full-time highly skilled Computer Programmer to join our dynamic and evolving team. The successful candidate will work with other members of the development team to conceive, develop and test systems and product features in accordance with our goals and objectives. Through this role, you will be directly involved with the further development of 7 Toolkit, our web-based software that evaluates organisations, their subsidiaries, supply chains and members on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Developing front end website architecture;
- Designing user interactions on web pages;
- Developing back end website applications;
- Creating servers and databases for functionality;
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones;
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications;
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features;
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product;
- Designing and developing APIs;
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs; and
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Location & Hours of Work:
Our office is in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The position is full-time i.e. 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 07:30 to 09:00 until 16:30 to 18:00 (depending on time of arrival).
April 2020. An indication of the notice period you are required to work out (if relevant) and your earliest possible start date should be identified in the email with your CV.
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net;
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB;
- Docker integration will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good problem-solving skills; and
- Attention to detail.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
The holiday entitlement is 22 days per year (plus national holidays).
In order to be considered, all applications should be submitted electronically to and must include an updated CV (resume) in English.
The deadline for applications is at 5pm on Friday 20th March 2020.
Interviews will be held at Aspon’s offices in Nicosia during the week commencing 23rd March 2020, with second interviews, if required, the following week.
If you do have any queries please submit these to Alexandros Partaouridis by email or phone to: | +35722270897
The Company reserves the right not to appoint anyone if no suitable candidates come forward.
Company no. HE 34066
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων
Aspon is a consultancy dedicated to delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions to our clients…