Website GRS Recruitment
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Company and trust formation in various jurisdictions
- Communicate and assist with the day to day client needs i.e. preparation and filing of corporate documents etc.
- Handle statutory files of the companies
- Prepare and execute Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions and Powers of Attorney
- Ability to open bank accounts and collecting the appropriate documentation in doing so
- Compliance with due diligence procedures and ability to collect the required KYC documents
- Draft and file all necessary changes with regards to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Prepare and file all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Fluent in Russian and English both speaking and writing
- Experience in a similar role
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Motivated, committed and disciplined
- Must have high attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Sofia Thomaidou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.