Website GRS Recruitment
GRS working on behalf of our client, one of the world’s largest financial services companies are seeking to recruit a Russian Speaking Customer Service Administrator to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The successful candidate will speak native level Russian and have a high fluency in English. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then this Russian Speaking Customer Service Administrator position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who invests in their people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact clients on money in money out and credit card loss and fraud permeation issues.
- Deal with both internal and external clients.
- Provide first line assistance in making sure the company is compliant according to Cyprus and EU regulations.
- Resolving product and service-related issues promptly and professionally.
- Interacting with other departments.
- Fully fluent in Russian & English.
- Great customer service orientation in order to provide awesome customer service and a “wow” experience to the company’s clients by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Able to work with frequent changes and be a multitasker.
- Good understanding of workflows and ability to pick up new tasks with ease.
- Great customer service initiative with the ability to think outside the box.
- Proven skill in building rapport and relationships with customers.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Happy to work rotating shifts 08:00-17:00 and 16:00-00:00 (1 week of month).
4 January 2021
+357 25 342 720