Salary: €30,000 – €50,000 plus bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
We are working with a beautiful Luxury Resort on the Island of Cyprus offering sumptuous rooms and suites, multiple food and beverage outlets, spa and swimming pools, and much more.
As a Senior Duty Manager, you will be joining the management team of the resort. One of your key responsibility will be to ensure that procedures are fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
This position is for someone with the experience and personality to accept serious responsibilities; who will set high standards for his/her team as well as themself and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of one of Cyprus top hotels.
- Successfully administer daily operations to ensure the best guest experience.
- Maintain high attention to detail & exceptionally strong service standards.
- Professionally resolve special requests and problems of hotel guests.
- Monitor processes for the smooth functioning of the hotel.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence.
- Efficient coordination of relevant departments.
- Assisting with weekly staff programming and budgets.
Ideal profiles requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel in similar role,
- Diploma in hotel management or relevant field.
- A strong background in Food & Beverage management
- Natural flair for first-class service and hospitality.
- Be a “People Person” with excellent leadership and communication skills in supporting a team.
- Outstanding service orientation with the ability to focus and deliver on guest satisfaction.
- Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming standards
- Be highly motivated and passionate
- Experience in handling VIP Customers
- EU citizenship or EU work permit.
- Fluent English. Excellent command of Greek (or bilingual)
Interested in this great challenge? Contact @ COREcruitment.com with your updated CV