Cyprus Job Market
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business development and/or sales role
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience with chemical products.
- Chemistry knowledge, to be able to provide potential clients with a detailed explanation of our products’ advantages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Computer literacy, including advanced skills with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Prior experience with regulatory and/or government approval processes for pharmaceutical products.
- Prior experience in the Balkan and Eastern European markets will be considered a plus.
- Performing market research, and projecting sales for multiple markets (primarily Eastern Europe and the Balkans) on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Identifying, contacting, presenting, and negotiating with clients for the purchase of innovative disinfection solutions.
- Clarifying the chemical properties of our company’s disinfection solutions to corporate clients.
- Participating in the application process for government regulatory approval in multiple countries.
- Maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers.
- Monitoring supply chain to ensure efficient and cost-effective distribution to customers in the target markets.
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
- Take full ownership of the new business sales cycle, managing tender responses and closing high value sales within the corporate sector.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position to
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος