Cyprus Job Market
Chambersfield Economides Kranos is seeking for an immediate recruitment an experienced Corporate Administrator.
Main Duties / Tasks
- Incorporation & Administration of companies and trusts in several jurisdictions
- Opening of bank accounts
- Communication & submission of the necessary documentation to the Registrar of Companies
- Manage relationships, correspondence, and office administration tasks
- Ensuring compliance with the AML legislation and administer customers due diligence
- Support in the development and implementation of the company’s targets
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor and / or Master degree in a relevant field
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience of at least 2+ year in a similar position
- Excellent English and Greek knowledge (written & oral)
- Multitask and ability to work under pressure
- Positive person and good team player
Remuneration package will be according to candidate’s experience and qualifications.
If you meet the above requirements and you need a change in your career, send us your CV at
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δικηγορικά γραφεία
Chambersfield Economides Kranos an International Law firm that offers full legal and corporate services, with physical presence in more than 9 countries and provision of fiduciary and corporate…