Salary: €70,000 – €90,000 gross + bonus
Must have current / recent experience with All Inclusive Packages
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations / Hotel Manager / General Manager for this stunning 5 Star Resort and Spa in Cyprus.
You will take charge of the day-to-day operations; leading the management team of the resort and ensure that all procedures are fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
You must have second to none customer service skills and attributes. This is a dynamic role. This position is for someone with the experience and personality to accept serious responsibilities; who will set high standards for his team as well as himself and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cyprus.
- Overseeing the operational and financial performance of the resort
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Maintain high attention to detail & exceptionally strong service standards.
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, training of all staff.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Ensure continued conformity to all Health & Safety, ISO and legislative requirements.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- Liaise with the Company Directors to ensure ongoing success in achieving targets
- An experienced hotelier with relevant Hotel Management qualification / degree
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star in an executive management role.
- Experienced managing full-service property of 200 + bedrooms
- Comprehensive operation hotel experience with multi food and beverage outlets
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical mindset for financial results
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team to highest performance
- Passionate, you have a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
- Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Adept in working both independently and as a member of a collaborative team.
- EU citizenship or EU work permit.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact with your updated CV