We are looking for a technical support engineer in Limassol.
Servers.com is an international hosting provider with data centers in the US, Europe and Asia. We provide reliable business solutions: dedicated servers, cloud technologies, load balancer, firewall, Kubernetes and monitoring services.
Clients use our services to deploy game servers, payment gateways, streaming services and other high-load systems.
We will welcome you to our team if you want to learn:
– system administration of servers from anywhere in the world;
– diagnose hardware, software and network server issues;
– work with hardware monitoring;
– work with cloud technologies.
– work in a team of professionals at international level;
– comfortable working conditions: schedule without night shifts, no overtime, no phone – support, smooth integration into the workflow;
– mentor assistance, learning modern IT technologies;
– individual vocational training plan for 12+ months;
– opportunity to practice and improve your English.
– your English is sufficient for e-mail correspondence;
– you are attentive to details, able to search and analyze information;
– you know what components a modern computer consists of;
– you understand the basic principles of the Internet and computer networks.
Will be an advantage:
– experience with Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian);
– basic knowledge of working in the Linux terminal;
– experience in installing Windows/Linux OS from the ground up.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- System Administratorservers.com