Cyprus Job Market
- Perform risk assessment and data analysis of all finance operations process, deposits and withdrawals
- Transaction monitoring and analysis. (customer deposits and withdrawals)
- Analyse data to find irregular activity patterns at client behaviour.
- Perform internal investigations of suspicious activity.
- Analysing Approval ratios
- Preparing reports for the company management.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent is an advantage.
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar position (Payment Analyst/Risk) preferably in the Forex industry.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Working with Database like SQL will be consider as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and administrative abilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
How to apply:
Interested applicants can submit their CV at quoting reference ‘Payment Analyst’.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
Monlinks builds bridges between both professionals that are looking to make a difference and companies looking for elite individuals in every area of business…