Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Ensuring the effective and smooth operation of the store through:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Effective people management, training and motivating employees
- Delegating tasks and supervising the team.
- Achieving sales targets of the store
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- 1 year of previous experience in retail or fashion industry.
- Excellent command of Greek & English languages
- Very good computer literacy
- Leadership skills
- Team spirit
Remuneration: An attractive package is offered, including:
- Monthly commission & Bonus
- Medical & life insurance
- Group employee discount card
- Group pension plan
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: quoting subject “Calzedonia Store Manager”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and will be held for 3 months.
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μόδα / Ένδυση / Υπόδηση
“Mallouppas & Papacostas Group of companies has successfully evolved in the last 30 years into a diverse organisation involved in the retail of fashion brands, indoor and outdoor furniture,…