Website H.C.H Advance
H.C.H Advance-Tech Solutions Ltd is a sales channel providing services for regulated companies in the Forex/Commodities market. The environment is a lively office, where agents make out-bound calls to clients who have responded to marketing campaigns with the interest/intent to open a trading account.
We are seeking energetic, motivated Russian speaking individual to join our team in the position of CRM Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Utilising in-house CRM system ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Overseeing direct communication with customers through the CRM.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Tracking activities through CRM ensuring all agents are logged in and out.
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics.
- Monitoring the CRM flow, statuses, notes, emails.
- Assigning leads and deals.
- Provide training on CRM for all new members of the team.
- Preparation of reports on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary to enable the department to meet its goals, including flexibility with work schedule.
Native Russian/Fluent in English Language [written & Spoken] – MUST
- A degree in marketing or a related field is desired for this position.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
- Computer skills, Microsoft packages Word, Excel
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies.
- Experience in data analytics and, flows and audience targeting.
- Strong skills in managing, analysing and creating.
- Excellent communication skills along with customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills [Russian/English Language]
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive and resilient approach.
- Organised and committed with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional work ethic, responsible, reliable and ability to go that extra mile.
The positions are full-time, working 9 Hour shifts Monday to Friday. Attractive basic salary and participation in annual performance bonus scheme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Note: We can only consider applications from individuals who are legally able to work in Cyprus.
Due to high volume of CVs received, only successful applicants will be contactedLearn more…