Cyprus Job Market
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law; Master’s degree/ LLM will be considered an advantage;
- Good analytical organisational and research skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent themselves and the Regulatory Research Department;
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven integrity and professional agility;
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced CySEC Certificate should be considered as an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector (preferably forex and/ or corporate sector);
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written; Any other spoken language will be considered an advantage.
- To assist with the licensing and authorization process of investment firms and other financial institutions (includes local and global licensing);
- To assist with the handling and promoting collaborations on a local and global level and the entering into new product areas and geographies, constituting part of the group’s strategic expansion;
- To perform the necessary research required and drawing results, related to the Company’s expansion;
- To conduct initial analysis of regulations applicable in the countries subject to strategic expansion in order to determine their applicability to the business and conduct a compliance impact assessment;
- To contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting on the status of research/ licencing applications to the Board and relevant competent authority;
- To communicate with regulators and associates with regards to ongoing support, as part of the licensing process;
- To assist with the drafting of policies and procedures for the purposes of acquiring local and global licences in, investment firms and other financial institutions;
- To be up to date with multi- jurisdiction regulatory and legislative developments, changes and trends;
- To take lead on a number of projects and initiatives;
- To develop a tight timeline and coordinate the activities of involved internal departments and providers towards achieving a high-quality licencing application report and on-time submission.
- To provide appropriate advice, information and guidance on licensing matters and related areas as required.
- To assess the impact on the business of future regulation and implement necessary changes policies and procedures as well as drafting new ones.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international and award-winning online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες